Saturday, February 16, 2013

Testing... One... Two...

This week I've had my first chance to test ride my bike, fully loaded with the gear I'll be taking on tour. I left my apartment and pedaled my way to Tyler's house, a very good friend of mine. The trip between my place and his was officially the longest I'd been on my bike, fully loaded. It felt great. Riding through town with everything I need to live ,strapped to my bike. Very freeing experience. I left Tyler's and headed toward another good friends place, Isaiah. My lease is up, so staying with him and my sister for a few weeks before the tour, while I tie up remaining loose ends.

A picture of me and my bike at Tyler's. Also, my sleeping bag with a super soft liner, a therma-rest sleeping pad and a therma-rest pillow. SO comfortable!



No comments:

Post a Comment