Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas in Mulege

Well, I'm still in Mulege. Several reasons why. After my last post I came down with a horrible stomach issue. It wasn't painful and certainly didn't make me feel "sick". It was uncomfortable and, well, lets just say I wanted to be close to my room. I didn't eat anything but apples and bananas for two days, sucking down as much water as I could. Although it still lingers, I feel much better as I'm writing this. Another reason, it's beautiful here. The weather has been terrific and has made relaxing and being lazy pretty fun for me. There are also several other hotel guests that are either on a bicycle tour or motorcycle tour. We've all ended up here for the holidays and have really enjoyed each others company.

I haven't taken any pictures since my last post, except for a few of the sky last night. There were thousands of birds flying around and together almost blackened the sky. My iPhones camera couldn't capture it all, but I was able to take a few decent shots. The pictures don't show the whole story... There were soooo many more birds that weren't captured in the pics. Anyway, they're below.

Pretty crazy being away for Christmas. Not only will I miss spending time with my family, but also everybody in my life Ive known longer than a week! Small sacrifice, I suppose... The timing couldn't have been better for this tour.

All for now... Merry Christmas you fine folks! Bye.





1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! I miss you! I'm proud of you! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete