Saturday, December 21, 2013

More pictures of Mulege

Still hanging out in Mulege... I ran into another couple on a bike tour. They're from Spain and are on the longest trip I've heard of so far. From Spain they rode to Frankfurt, flew to Alaska, rode south along the west coast and just pulled into Mulege. They spoke great English so it was nice to hear about their trip... Started in March and they expect to be done in another 10-12 months.

I went adventuring through town again this morning. I went to the Mision de Santa Rosalia de Mulege, a 300 year old Mision founded in 1706. After that I followed the river that runs through town, which leads to the Sea and a very old, abandoned lighthouse.

Anyway, short post today... Just wanted to throw some pictures up here.

Also, thanks AGAIN to Judy Igoe for donating to my tour a second time. Thanks for the Christmas present, Judy! You rock!















No comments:

Post a Comment