Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Palo Verde and the evil lagoon

I'm camping at a little RV/Trailer park in Palo Verde right now. It sits on the edge of a lagoon that houses the run-off from the farms around here. I've been instructed to not even touch the water!!! Geez. When are we going to learn?

I'm dreading my next day's ride... it's going to be 65 miles of rolling hills in the Southern California sand dunes around Glamis. It'll be hot, long and a real test of my patience and fitness.

The site has a new and temporary new look. To better accommodate Google AdSense, I've had to change a few things around. I only have an iPhone to use now, so waiting to get to a real computer before editing the sites appearance.

I took some pictures of the tainted lagoon and some visitors lurking around my tent.







No comments:

Post a Comment