Saturday, March 23, 2013

Thank you!

I wanted to write a quick post to thank the folks who have donated to the blog. It is so appreciated! With the extra money, Ill be able to enjoy a night in a hotel, a great dinner or new gear. It means an enormous amount to me to have such a supportive group of people following this tour. Over 5000 visits in the first three weeks... Right on!

Because I'm so stoked about the donations, the next two people who put something in will have a special surprise sent to them. A hint: they're from Quartzite, AZ, "The Rock Capitol of the World." (Include an address in the comments)

California!! There aren't going to be services for about 75-100 miles after I start riding tomorrow. Will try to post as soon/often as possible!

Love to all my family and friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment