Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Santa Barbara

Hello there! I'm sitting outside of the raddest trailer in California, enjoying another mighty fine day! I'm in Santa Barbara, staying with another friend for awhile. I've decided to take a few days and try to make some extra cash. I walked to Rite Aid this afternoon and bought some sign-making supplies, so I can promote the tour, fix some bikes and earn some money! I'm pleased with the sign I put together and think Ill do alright! Ill be headed to the beach early tomorrow morning to find a nice little spot to set up shop and then put my smile to the test. Wish me luck!

Here are some pics of where I'm staying and my sign!















1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice campsite! Have a blast and good luck with the "business". Rooting for you like crazy man!

    ReplyDelete