Sunday, November 17, 2013

Mexico. One Speed Ahead.

I suppose I should have made this first post a bit sooner, however, it's still not too late to officially announce my Mexico Tour. I'm in San Diego, spending my last night in the US for a little over three months. I'll be riding my Fairdale Parser, a single speed, steel bike through the country, starting with a trek down the Baja Peninsula to Cabo San Lucas. From there Ill take a ferry to mainland Mexico, where I'll ride further south to Mazatlan, before making the trek to El Peso, my end point.

Thanks to a friend and co-worker, Jake Kasper, I'll get to use a GoPro camera and upload HD footage for you all to enjoy. Jake has generously let me borrow the camera for this trip. Thank you! I'll try again to post as often as I can and share the journey I'll be on. It's sure to be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment