Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 5.

Getting ready to take off for the fifth day. I'm only riding 20 miles today, to camp on the beach near Chapultepec. The next campground is a ways away, so I'm splitting the ride into two segments.

Morale is high and I'm growing more and more comfortable being out here alone. It's been a great time and challenge so far.

I doubt I'll have any access to wifi tonight, so this will likely be the only post today.

I'll take some pictures of Chapultepec and post them as soon as I can. The weather is beautiful, in fact, it's really hot! Should be a really laid back ride and easy day. Much needed after yesterday!

That's it for now. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Glad the weather is better and your spirits are high. Good riding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw you are one brave guy!! sure glad you made it through the mudslides safely.
    happy to read what you are up to.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete