Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 3.

Helloooo from Mexico, again. I'm eating lunch at a little restaurant and fortunately they have wifi! Figured I should take advantage of it and make a post. The food here is, of course, delicious and very cheap. The weather is amazing, too! Blue, sunny skies with very little wind. Not too much change in elevation so far today (30km) so it's been a pretty easy ride... no hike-a-bike today!... yet. I'm not regretting taking my single speed, however it's proving to be very difficult. My legs will get used to it and eventually won't be a problem.

I haven't been sleeping too well. Might be a combo of stress and anxiety of being alone out here, though odds are my body just isn't used to falling asleep without a certain green aid. Again, I'll get used to it! :)

I'm off to find a campsite, somewhere before or after Ensenada. Wish me luck!

I haven't taken any photos today, except this one of my meal... This is what you get for $4.50 out here :) more than I can eat!



No comments:

Post a Comment