Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 4. Rain.

Alright, so my stuff is packed and I'm ready to head out for the fourth day. It's raining and very grey, but fortunately still warm. I slept pretty well last night! The map of this area I picked up back home isn't to date and has screwed me twice now. I'm a little behind where I'd like to be, but I'm on my own time so it doesn't matter. I stayed in a Rocky Mountain themed room last night, which was pretty cool.

My route today, which has changed due to the purchase of an accurate road map, will take me a off the coast and back to it through an inland highway. Anticipating a lot of climbing today. The campsite I'm off to is 51 miles away, so hopefully I'll make it before the sun starts to go down.

I've figured out how to post the GoPro footage through YouTube, however I have to keep them short. The video is in HD and takes forever to upload. Ill post the link to my YouTube account later.

For now, here are some pictures. Enjoy :)













No comments:

Post a Comment